My life is a lovely chaos, a conglomeration of joys, sorrows, adventures, mishaps, blessings and trails, seemingly all at once! It's a life I never could have dreamed of for myself, but was scripted and gifted to me by God - It's a life I don't deserve. Every day I am increasingly awed by how he is using each of my messy moments to craft a testimony of sanctification for his glory. Even though I fail him every day, every hour, he uses the painful times to heal me and the broken pieces to build something beautiful.I want this blog to be a place to share encouragement, be honest, enjoy some humor, and grow together. Like my life it may be somewhat disorganized, but I hope when viewed as a whole it will become a documentary of God's providence and faithfulness. Even as I write this post, I have yet to choose a blog title, but like the rest of me, it's a work in progress. I hope you will be blessed by hearing my story, and likewise motivated to live your own story well.
And so I say "Hello, and Welcome!" I am glad we get to journey together.
By his grace,
~Kelsey
No comments:
Post a Comment